Christian Reflections blog
Mirrors 10th February 2017
- Why bother with women's ministry?
- One 20something’s experience of dating in the 2010s. Guesswork, feigning casualness & indirect communication. Blerg *language warning*
- 9 ethical questions all skateboarders should ask themselves
- For the 1st time, ACNC has revoked charity status on grounds of political involvement: Catch the Fire
- Yes to these critiques of Desiring the Kingdom
- My sermons on Galatians 3-4 from Credo Conference in Perth last May
- Pastor, defend Christian liberty
- Getting clarity ontology and ethics, normal and normative, law and principle regarding gender roles
Posted: 10 February 2017
Mikey Lynch is one of the directors of Geneva Push and regularly sharing his thoughts here on this Christian Reflections blog.
Support Christian Reflections
You can give to Mikey's ministry through the AFES website.
- Crossroads Presbyterian Church
- Ministry Training Strategy
- University Fellowship of Christians
- The Vision 100 Network
If you're looking for posts prior to November 2009; you can find them at my Blogger site