Christian Reflections blog
Mirrors 11th August 2017
You know what? I don't think I've done a Mirrors roundup post for 2 months! Sorry about that!
- Josh "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" Harris is doing a documentary on what went wrong with this book and its effects.
- The Da Vinci Code, Feminist theology, art history and Opus Dei: 3 fun lectures from University of Calgary
- As a matter of fact this University of Calgary Centre for Christian Thought has heaps of great stuff
- "Big shoutout to Tom Pugh" for giving Stephen McAlpine's blog a makeover.
- I don't agree w/ Moody's (or even author Atwood's) reading of the story. It's best as a critique of the Taliban IMO.
- This article sees the connections between the Handmaid's Tale and Saudi Arabia.
- I don’t 100% agree with everything here but I like @nm_campbell’s dismantling of the wacky end of anti-ABC sentiment
- Key to being President of the USA? George Dubya says 'humility'. Great convo between Clinton and Bush Jnr.
- Super helpful series of articles on how to make the church safer for victims of domestic and family violence
- I listened to this a bit getting in the zone for @CBS_NSW mission Have You Found Truth? I acutally spoke at this week.
- New series of @HomecomingShow by @Gimletmedia off to an amazing start!!! Nice to hear Colin getting a taste of his own medicine...
- Church order, persecution, heresy and mission. my first sermon-lecture in our Origins: History of Christianity series.
- Deeeep thoughts on both Harry Potter and the iPhone. When Mohler is good, he's really good.
Posted: 11 August 2017
Mikey Lynch is one of the directors of Geneva Push and regularly sharing his thoughts here on this Christian Reflections blog.
Support Christian Reflections
You can give to Mikey's ministry through the AFES website.
- Crossroads Presbyterian Church
- Ministry Training Strategy
- University Fellowship of Christians
- The Vision 100 Network
If you're looking for posts prior to November 2009; you can find them at my Blogger site