- What’s the fuss about Jordan Peterson, and why are Christians unsure whether to cheer for him or to reject him? David Höhne and Tony Payne discuss in this podcast.
- A great, open and holistic discussion about anxiety from the experience of a Christian pastor.
- A new review of my book on
- From a rollerblader about planning a skate tour: “Make sure the women folk feel safe”. Men should take responsibility for respecting and caring for women. Well played
- Great, must-listen stuff from Andrew Heard… similar to many of the themes in my book The Good Life in the Last Days.
- Great to talk with Ryk Goddard on ABC Hobart local radio morning about my recently published book The Good Life in the Last Days
- Some great articles on evangelism from Geneva in this free eBook (yes, it comes at the price of signing up for an account with Church In A Box — no such thing as a free lunch!)