I'm about to submit a manuscript to Matthias Media, which God-willing they will publish. The working title has been 'Living Well', but I'd like to give them some ideas for a title and sub-title that is a little bit more explanatory and a lot more catchy. As you can see below, I haven't really advanced much further with my brainstorm. Can you help?
If your suggestion, or something very much like it, ends up getting used I'll send you a free copy of the book 🙂
What's my book about? It is an ethics book exploring the topic:
- How we hold together theologically the ideas of living well in God's good but fallen creation, with the commands to die to self and sacrifice for the sake of the gospel in these last days.
- It is also an exposition of Christian freedom as the framework that helps us make different decisions about how we might sacrifice good things for the cause of Christ.
Main title ideas
- Living Well at the End of the World
- Living Well While Dying for Christ
- The Good Life of Dying for Christ
- Live for the Kingdom
- Joyful Sacrifice
- Single Minded in a Complex World
- Living well in God’s world and making decisions in the last days
- How do we live zealously for the kingdom while loving people and enjoying God’s creation?
- Why it's really good and we're actually free to sacrifice for the sake of Christ
Some random words and ideas
- Simple vs Complicated
- Really Good Because it’s Really Real
- Burnout vs Sellout
- Wartime, lifeboats, cure
- “Even Soldiers Get Icecreams Sometimes”