If Sundays are a key place where non-Christians come for the first time to experience Christian community, and Sundays are meant to be a time for Christians to enjoy singing the truths of the Gospel together, how do you build a healthy, engaging, music ministry from a small pool of people that isn’t cringeworthy. In short, how do you handle music on the small scale?
Derek and Scott talk to gifted Christian musician and Magnification Pastor Trevor Hodge to find out the shortcuts to great worship music.
- The Establishing a Music Ministry in Your Church Plant webinar with Phil Percival from Emu Music, at Geneva Push Resources
- Trevor Hodge’s Magnify Network
- Then Sings My Soul, by Phil Percival
- Worship Matters: Leading Others to Encounter the Greatness of God, by Bob Kauflin
- Worship by the Book, by Don Carson
- Songs of the Saints: Enriching our singing by learning from the songs of scripture, by Mike Raiter and Rob Smith