There have been a multitude of books written on the topic of sharing your faith, but does personal evangelism taken on a new look in the 21st century? What are the cultural challenges to preaching the Gospel now that we are post-Post-Modernism? Scott Sanders speaks with Dr. Sam Chan, author of Evangelism in a Skeptical World, to see what are the essentials when approaching a generation who no longer even consider God a question worth considering.
- Evangelism in a Skeptical World: How to Make the Unbelievable News about Jesus More Believable, by Dr. Sam Chan
- Two Ways To Live
- The Bridge To Life
- Making Sense of God: An Invitation to the Sceptical, by Tim Keller
- A Doubter’s Guide To Jesus, John Dickson
- One To One Bible Reading, by David Helm
- The Bigger Questions podcast with Rob Martin from City Bible Forum