Christian Reflections blog
Black stage backdrop curtains for cheap
How did people do things before Google? But then how to you find
things on Google before you know the right words to ask?
I wanted to get black backdrop curtains for our up-front stuff, as
well as an easy way to cover unsightly stuff in rented meeting rooms.
I tried googling for curtains and production and staging and couldn’t
even find the right businesses or people I should be calling to ask
what I want. It took quite a while before I realised that ‘backdrop
curtains’ was the best thing to google. I didn’t even really know what
the word for what I was looking for was even :-/
Then I asked on Facebook and an old school friend emerged from the
mists of time and gave me the answer.
And some of the friendly intense surfie guys
at EV Church shared some hot tips too
(thanks Greg and Tim).
And then I googled again, and found lots of campus ministry, amateur
theatre company and funamentalist home-maker blogs that told me how to
- Simple stage curtains on a budget from College Ministry Thoughts blog. Can I just say that I love the fact that this blogger is called ‘Chad Logan’? It makes me think of Ted Theodore Logan, Keanu Reeves’ greatest acting achievement.
- How to make PVC stage curtains and pulley display at Offs and Ends blog.
Posted: 7 June 2012
Mikey Lynch is one of the directors of Geneva Push and regularly sharing his thoughts here on this Christian Reflections blog.
Support Christian Reflections
You can give to Mikey's ministry through the AFES website.
- Crossroads Presbyterian Church
- Ministry Training Strategy
- University Fellowship of Christians
- The Vision 100 Network
If you're looking for posts prior to November 2009; you can find them at my Blogger site